Kensington and Chelsea College is dedicated to ensuring that students across the local area have the information they need to make informed decisions on their progression after Year 11. We have a range of activities suitable for Year 8 to Year 13 to assist with developing knowledge, inspiring and motivating students to think about their future career pathways.
Whether it is bringing a group of students to visit the college on an Open Day, enjoying practical taster sessions or our team attending your Careers events and providing informative workshops on Post 16 options, we have the tools and information to aid your students in thinking about their progression routes for post 16.
- Attendance at careers fairs
- Mock interview sessions
- Speed networking events
- Year 9 options
- Careers Advisor information sessions
- Careers presentations in specific vocational areas
- Post 16 progression workshop – Looking at “What are A Levels, What is a BTEC, What are Apprenticeships?”
- Parents Evenings
- Coordinating school group attendance on open days
- INSET sessions in post 16 options
For further information on any of the above or to book a bespoke session please contact:
020 7573 3397 / firstname.lastname@example.org