This course is an introduction to social media, a way of communication that has become essential to modern life.
Phone apps such as WhatsApp, Twitter, Linked-In and Instagram are much more than a way of sharing texts and photographs; they are fast becoming a primary way to catch up with friends and family and news about the world.
Social media is also now essential in accessing services, and for businesses to find new customers.
Taught by experienced social media users, by the end of this course you will have covered:
• What is social media; what are the different types.
• Introduction to Twitter, Linked-In, Instagram, Pinterest, WhatsApp and their uses.
• How to join a social network and create your first message in these and other social media.
• How to search for people and organisations you wish to communicate with
• How to use social media in a way that is safe and secure.
Don’t miss this opportunity and enrol now as courses fill up fast. Take that vital first step towards a rewarding experience that will help you take that all-important first step in an exciting and rewarding new world of communication.
If you have no prior experience, then this course is for you.