Proud to announce International award-winning printmaker and alumna student Sumi Perera appointed as one of the (NOA) Nation Open Art, Artists in residence!
Upcoming 2017 exhibitions:
- Global Matrix IV. Robert Ringel Gallery Lafayette, USA. 9th Jan-18th Feb. Touring USA 2017-2019
- IXth Engraving Exhibition. Santa Maria Della Pieta. Cremona Italy 24th Sept-29th Oct 2017
- Shakespeare. A Celebration. Shakespeare Festival. California. USA 2017
- Sumi Perera-Solo Exhibition. RE Artist Residency. Scuola Internazionale di Grafica Venice April 2017
- The Baltic Artist Book Fair. The Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art, Newcastle. 13th-14th May
- London Original Print Fair. Royal Academy, Piccadilly. 3rd-7th May
- BUILT. 23 Sandy Gallery, Portland, Oregan. USA 7th April-27th May 2017
- SGFA. Roundhouse, Black Swan, Frome. 4th-25th March
- Making Space. Knitting & Stitching Show. Alexandra Palace, 2nd-5th March London
- Contemporary Watercolour Competition. Bankside Gallery 3rd – 15th March
- Lasting Impressions. Scarborough Museum Print Archives. 25th March-18th June 2017
- Sumi Perera-Featured Artist. Bath Contemporary Arts. Bath 10th – 23rd February 2017
- Pushing Boundaries. Dunamaise Arts Centre. Co Laois Ireland 11th January- 28th February 2017
- Loosely Bound. Printroom. Suffolk. 3rd December-19th February.