The AAT Level 3- Advanced Diploma in Accounting gives you the skills to work in a wide range of accounting and finance positions and is recognised in many countries around the world. The course is designed for people who wish to improve their career prospects by gaining professional qualifications in accounting and finance.
The course covers a range of accounting tasks including maintaining cost accounting records, preparation of financial statements and Vat returns
The AAT Level 3 comprises a total of six mandatory units:
- Advanced Book Keeping
- Final Accounts of Preparation
- Management Accounting – Costing
- Indirect Tax
- Ethics for Accountants
- Spreadsheet for Accounting
and on successful completion you will be awarded the AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- GCSE Grade C English (or equivalent) and GCSE Grade C Maths (or equivalent).
- Successful completion of AAT Level 2 -Foundation certificate in accounting or equivalent Level 2 Accounting qualification and AAT Registered.
Please note all learners enrolling on the AAT courses are required to have AAT student membership costing £92 (plus £43 one-off admission fee).
Registering as a student member with AAT will allow you to:
- Study with your training provider (KCC)
- Sit AAT assessments
- Access a host of resources to help with your studies and career progression.
We advise that you register with AAT as soon as you enrol to avoid any delays in taking your assessments. If you are a new student you can register online at http://www.aat.org.uk/register/student-start . If you need to reinstate your student membership, call 0845 863 0801