80% of employers feel that apprentices reduce staff turnover; Discuss your exact training requirements with a KCC Works Apprenticeship representative. Please call 020 7573 5322 now
Apprenticeships - Training for your business that works
Why should you hire and train an apprentice?
Train an Apprentice and you are training someone to get the job-specific skills and knowledge required by your business.
What are the benefits to your organisation?
Apprenticeships can improve an organisation's productivity and profitability, and are an effective means of filling skills gaps in current and future workforces.
There are many other business benefits, from low training costs to increased staff retention.
Pat McCann, NVQ Manager at The V&A Museum says:
As an employer, one of the easiest things you can do to boost the skills set of employees and increase the productivity of your organisation is to invest in training your staff through an Apprenticeship Programme.
Our Apprenticeship programmes are not only for the young, an apprenticeship can be for any age. Programmes are designed to ensure your employees meet your required industry standard and you may be eligible for a £1500 grant to support you Download our free factsheet about this. We can also provide additional support in English and maths.
Find out how Apprentices can help your business. We offer a free recruitment service if you're looking to hire, and will plan all Apprenticeship training around your organisation.
- Telephone 020 7573 5322
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administration Apprenticeship L2
- Business Administration Apprenticeship L3
- Cultural & Heritage Venue Operations Apprenticeship Level 2
- Cultural & Heritage Venue Operations Apprenticeship Level 3
- Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 2
- Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 3
- Design Apprenticeship Level 2
- Design Apprenticeship Level 3
- Housing Apprenticeship Level 2
- Housing Apprenticeship Level 3
- Music Business Apprenticeship Level 2
- Music Business Apprenticeship Level 3