Enrolment Checklist

Enrolment Checklist

Below is a list of things you may need to bring with you in order to enrol with Kensington and Chelsea College London.

All students are required to bring along one of the following forms of ID to enrol on a course:

  • Passport
  • Driving License
  • National Insurance Card
  • Bank/Credit/Debit Card
  • I.D Card or other form of national identification
  • Certificate of Entitlement to Funding

To enrol

You can pay by Cash, Cheque with a cheque guarantee card, Credit/Debit Card, or postal orders.

Under 19

You must be studying a Full time qualification course with KCC if you are aged 16-19.

You will need to bring proof of age with you to enrol:

  • Birth Certificate or
  • Passport or
  • Driving License
  • GCSE English & Maths Certificates

To pay the concessionary fee

You need to bring your National Insurance Number.

You will be eligible for free tuition fees if you are interested in a course at Level 2 or below, are unemployed, looking for work and receiving these benefits:

  • Job Seekers Allowance
  • Employment & Support Allowance -Work Related activity Group
  • Universal Credit

People on other income-related benefits may be eligible for free tuition fees. You also need to be unemployed, looking for work, and interested in a course at Level 2 or below.

Please enquire with the college if you are studying for your first Full Level 2 or Level 3 qualification, you may be entitled to free tuition fees, but you will need to pay Examination and/or material fees if required. Please see the links below for full details:

  • Level 2 discounts
  • Level 3 discounts


If your company is paying for your course you will need a letter on headed paper saying that they will pay for your course before you can be enrolled.

ESOL Students 

Please bring the following:

  • I.D / Passport
  • ESOL Certificates (if applicable)
  • Proof of Benefit (if applicable)


Find out more about life at Kensington and Chelsea College