- This event has passed.
Advice & Guidance – ESOL
June 1 @ 2:00 pm - July 7 @ 5:00 pm
Our ESOL courses will help you develop your English for living and working in the UK. They also lead to nationally recognised qualifications, which you may need when applying for jobs, study courses or citizenship. There are 5 levels of courses. Please come to an assessment, advice and guidance session, so our staff can assess which level is right for you.
Please bring your passport and proof of any previous ESOL qualifications (such as certificates). Please allow up to 2.5 hours for your assessment, though most candidates take less time.
ESOL courses run at both our Kensington and Chelsea centres. Advice and guidance sessions coming up between 4 June – 6 July:
CHELSEA CENTRE, HORTENSIA ROAD, LONDON SW10 0QS:
- Tuesdays (2-5pm): 5 June, 12 June, 19 June, 26 June, 3 July
- Thursdays (2-5pm): 21 June, 28 June
KENSINGTON CENTRE, WORNINGTON ROAD, LONDON W10 5QQ:
- Mondays (2-6pm): 4 June, 11 June, 18 June, 25 June, 2 July
- Thursdays (2-6pm): 21 June, 28 June
- Fridays (2-5pm): 8 June, 15 June, 22 June, 29 June, 6 July