This course will enable you to understand the concept of spreadsheets and to demonstrate the ability to use a spreadsheet application. You will understand and be able to accomplish tasks associated with developing, formatting, modifying and using spreadsheets, in addition to using standard formulas and functions, and demonstrate competence in creating and formatting graphs or charts.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Work with spreadsheets and save them in different file formats
- Choose built-in options such as the Help function within the application to enhance productivity
- Enter data into cells and use good practice in creating lists. Select, sort and copy, move and delete data
- Edit rows and columns in a worksheet. Copy, move, delete and appropriately rename worksheets
- Create mathematical and logical formulas using standard spreadsheet functions
- Use good practice in formula creation and recognise error values in formulas
- Format numbers and text content in a spreadsheet
- Choose, create and format charts to communicate information meaningfully
- Adjust spreadsheet page settings and check and correct spreadsheet content before finally printing spreadsheets
This course is an ideal platform for those wishing to work/or are working in accounts and those wishing to undertake the AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting.