Inspired by the world of Glass
Kensington and Chelsea College are pleased to announce that we have two of our Level 3 certificate students work displayed at Morley Gallery.
They were selected through the Inspired by competition which is an art competition and exhibition supported by the Rootstein Hopkins Foundation.
This competition is aimed for people in adult education. Taking part offers are students the opportunity to showcase new works inspired by exhibits in the V&A’s collections.
Interview with our two students from the glass department.
- Based on Rhythm
- Interpretation of colour vulture
How we were able to support the competition participates:
- ‘KCC has giving us the platform to express ourselves’
- ‘Provided us the opportunity to get your work seen’
- ‘self-belief and go for it’
Asked what is next on their adventures
- ‘independent work, exhibit externally’
Date published: 25 April 2016