Eligible businesses will be able to access thousands of pounds worth of staff training for free thanks to the government backed initiative being run by the College.
The courses can be tailored to meet specific business needs and can include training for ‘dealing with difficult customers’, ‘effective social media for business’, ‘financial awareness and budgeting for managers’ and `effective team leadership’.
How does it work?
- We meet with you and run through the specific needs of your staff and business
- We put together a proposal, assigning your delivery to one of our team of expert tutors
- We deliver training in the work place or at our site – whichever is easiest for you
- You end up with more motivated, productive and well trained staff!
If your business meets the eligibility criteria please contact Patrick Whife at the College on tel: 020 7573 1387 / mob: 07852 189 187 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible for the funding the following criteria must be met:
– Your organisation must be in London and have less than 250 employees for us to deliver level 2 qualifications, or 49 if we are delivering up to level 4.
– Trainees must not have a qualification higher than Level 4 (equivalent to the first year of university).
- Kensington and Chelsea College leads the local learning agenda for adults and young adults in Art and Design, Health and Social Sciences and Management and Professional Development
- The college operates across two sites based near Kings Road in Chelsea – with its fashionable boutiques and cafes, and Notting Hill by Portobello Road – with its world famous markets and iconic stalls selling vintage and cutting edge fashion
- We are an associate college member for The National Skills Academy for Creative & Cultural
- Ofsted rates our teaching as good. Our range of courses offer career enhancement opportunities, a credible alternative route to university and recognised qualifications leading to employment
- We are an established and trusted college for delivering Apprenticeships, and professional, bespoke training to businesses across London that has led to strong partnerships with leading creative and cultural venues, including the V&A and Historic Royal Palaces
- To find out about our full range of courses and training opportunities, and how we can help you develop your career or business visit www.kcc.ac.uk, or call 0207 573 5333 for a copy of our latest prospectus.
- Follow us on social media for our latest news:
Follow us on social media for our latest news:
Date published: 11 November 2013