Make sure you come along to our Open Day.
Wednesday 12th November at the KCC Wornington Centre 4pm to 7pm
You’ll have a chance to meet our friendly tutors and take a look around the college. Come and chat to one of our Information, Advice and Guidance staff or take part in a FREE taster session!
- Visit our state of the art hair and beauty studios and be treated to a FREE express manicure!
- Unleash your inner star, by taking part in a fun improvisation and theatre game workshop. Workshop runs from 5pm to 5:30pm
- Learn about the health benefits of baby-massage in a fun, interactive demonstration.
- Learn how to make silver and beaded jewellery, pendants and earrings, including learning how to make a silver pendant to hang on a leather band – great for both guys and girls!
Two sessions are available: 4:30 to 5pm and 5:15 to 5:45pm
- Interested in the music and sound recording industry? Representatives from Deep Recording Studios will be available to talk to you and give you advice.
- Pop in to our Thai Cookery Class and see a Food Studies course in action!
You can come along on the day and sign up to one of our taster sessions. Or, to ensure a place beforehand, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org – just state ‘Open Day’ in the subject line and let us know which course you’d like to attend. (If you’d like to take part in the jewellery workshop, make sure you state which time slot you’d like.)
Hope to see you there!
Date published: 14 October 2008