Health and Healthcare

If you have a condition or disability which may affect your health for example; epilepsy, diabetes and so forth, please let us know in advance. If you have not included this information in your application form, please tell a member of staff. It is really important that we know so that we can create the best environment for you. 

If you are from the European Union and you are staying for a short period of time, you will need to get a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). The European Health Insurance Card covers all of your medical problems when you are in the UK. For non-EU/EEA students who are staying in UK for more than six months, it is recommended for you to register with a doctor.


Find out more about life at Kensington and Chelsea College