This course will introduce you to the best practices and approaches to working in Vectorworks. Each 2.5 hour session will cover the following:
– Create a floor plan drawing of a contemporary apartment using the tools explored in Vectorworks for Interior Design – 2D Basic Drawing Skills course.
– Create interior elevations. Add colour and silhouette figures.
– Use the graphic attributes tool to add texture and patterns to your drawings.
– Use furniture symbols from Vectorworks library and create your own.
– Prepare drawings for presentation using Viewports.
Fee concessions may be available depending on your individual circumstances