For parents of 16-18 year olds and adults on full-time courses
Monday 23 September at Kensington and Thursday 26 September at Chelsea, 5pm to 6.30pm
We are delighted to invite the parents/guardians of KCC 16-18 year olds, and all adults on full-time programmes, to our Welcome Evenings.
At these events you will:
– Find out about how the College supports its learners and involves parents in ensuring their success
– Have the opportunity to meet with staff covering curriculum, careers, safeguarding and wellbeing, to help you to succeed and enjoy your time at KCC
Other useful information about the events
– Light refreshments provided
– Please attend the Centre where you/your son or daughter studies.
– Optional for adult learners: but it will be particularly useful to attend if you did not make it to one of our induction sessions in early September
– 16-18 year olds are welcome to attend with their parents/guardian if they wish